Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Really Fun Store to order from!

So I was asked to check out the site KKCenterHK.com and see what I thought of them.  I decided I would check out NNail's 2.5 mm circle glitter black dots and their 2.5 mm mix heart glitter nails decorations.  I had so much fun playing around with all the stuff!  It was hard to decide what I wanted to play with because they had so much fun stuff! Click the names of the glitter or the pictures below to get to their website to order them! You can also click the jump below to see more in depth photos and the fun I had!



You can get find this company on their various sites:

website: http://www.kkcenterhk.com
Blog: http://kkcenterhk.blogspot.com/
Tumblr: http://kkcenterhk.tumblr.com/
Facebook: KKCenterHK
Google+: 108172894204617826877
Youtube: wwwkkcenterhkcom
Twitter: @kkcenterhkcom
Weibo: kkcenterhk







 

I love the hearts theme in any form so this was a no brainer :) I decided that since I was also working on swatching Zoya's Irresistible Collection, it would be a great accent for these two products!  For this product I used Zoya's Kerry. I love these! It is a HUGE container for only $8! It's gonna last me forever! I have tiny nails so it's a little harder for me to be creative but I still thought of cute ideas :)









I thought I'd do the black 2.5 mm black glitter because you can dress up any mani/pedi quickly with them! I thought I'd try a sort of french tip with them.  They even stayed on after running my fingers through my cats fur! The polish is Zoya's Rikki. This too is only $8! This will  last me forever too! Sooo happy and can't wait to do more from them!

So what do y'all think? Go check out their site and lemme know what you are dying to try or ended up not being able to resist buying :P  they are having a killer deal on nail foils right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment